This website www.divinumbarcelona.es, uses a technology called “cookies” in order to collect information about website usage.
Cookies are small storage devices and data retrieval that are installed on your computer with the purposes expressed herein and in no case our cookies process personal data or compromising your privacy.
By using this website you hereby consent and agree to let us store these cookies on your computer or device for the aforementioned purposes.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you will be able to continue using our website in the usual way, although it is possible that your user experience may be slightly affected.
COOKIE TYPES AND PURPOSE
Below, DIVYL S.A. lists the types of cookies used on the website, as well as the purpose of these and, where appropriate, the third-party cookies used (service provider):
- Cookies user input: The purpose is to remember the last shopping cart user.
- Cookies user authentication or identification: The purpose is to reuse the autologin a user when you return to the website.
- Cookies for customizing the user interface: Remember sending currency and country of the user. Remember if you subscribe to the newsletter.
- Cookies extensions (plug-in) to share social content:
- Cookies analysis: analyze and measure users’ browsing. The applications we use for navigation information, audience measurement and analysis are:
Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics
On occasions, your browser may generate an instant message offering you the possibility of not installing these cookies. If your browser does not provide you with this possibility automatically, you can stop the installation of these cookies by following your browser’s instructions.
You can allow, discover, block or remove the cookies installed on your PC/device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your PC.
Information on how to do this can be found at the following addresses:
CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
DIVYL S.A. may at any time modify the cookies policy. We therefore ask that you periodically check for changes.